This month went by so quickly. It’s incredible! How? And now blogging time is almost over!
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
- The Surrender of Miss Fairbourne by Madeline Hunter
- Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
I didn’t get a lot of reading done, but I did want to take this month easy. There was lots of changes to family dynamics this month and it’s been so hot that I haven’t wanted to just sit in one position and read. But it has been a great reading year so far!
- The Radium Girls
- Pride and Prejudice: Manga Classics
- Maya Lin: Thinking With Her Hands
- The Best Kind of Magic
- Month in Review // May 2017
- Book Lovers On A Budget // 7 Tips & Tricks That Won’t Break the Bank
- Book Recs for Your Book Club
- Author Events & Book Launches I Want to Go To
- Sequels I Can’t Wait For
- 6 Non-Fiction Books I Want To Read
- Best Books of 2017 So Far!
- Auto-Read Authors
I am now an aunt to three beautiful girls! My sister had baby #3 early this month. She’s absolutely beautiful and wonderful and she’s a great baby.
I got sick this month. No surprise there. It was awful. I always seem to suffer from colds more than the other members of my family, which sucks because they’re off doing their thing while I’m stuck on the couch, trying my best to keep my eyes open.
I’ve been taking it easy with the reading (mainly because I’ve been sick). I don’t feel like I’m in a race since I’ve read all the ARCs I had. They’re read and reviewed.
This is also the final Month in Review! I can’t believe it. I’ll no longer be blogging about books here. I talked about it a little in my last Month in Review and I have a goodbye post planned for two weeks from today (July 14) – the official last day of Where’s My Bookmark?
It’s been great! Summer is in full swing now and since this is probably the last time you’ll hear from me, please be safe and have a fun summer/year!