April has come and gone. In the midst of suffering from allergies, I’ve tried to stay calm and sane by watching lots and lots of Voltron. I feel like I didn’t read that many full-length novels, but my brain did get some much needed rest (from what, I don’t know).
Books Read: 8
- Amulet #2 – The Stonekeeper’s Curse by Kazu Kibuishi
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Room Love by Heather Wutschke
- Beauty & the Beast Manga: Belle’s Tale, Beast’s Tale (vol. 1 & 2) by Mallory Reaves (+co.)
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Maya Lin Biography by Susan Rubin
- Death and Night by Roshani Chokshi
Manga, graphic novels, and non fiction this month!
- A Very ARC-ish Readathon
- Hook, Line, & Sinker // First Lines That Pull You Right In
- 7 Ways to Support the Library Without Checking Out A Single Book
- Cover Love: Covers I’m Currently Loving
- A Very ARC-ish Readathon Update
- Swayed by Author Blurbs // Author Recs You Trust & Go To
- Spring TBR // 2017
April has actually been pretty boring. I don’t really remember doing anything *grimace*. This month I reread, A Monster Calls. It was my pick for my friend bookclub. I read it a few years ago and I wanted to give it another read. I enjoyed it just as much (or maybe more).
I’ve been slacking with the Japanese study. I just need to get back into the groove of things.
The niece has six weeks left of school and then we’ll be home free. I can’t wait. And in about six to eight weeks, niece #3 will be here! I can’t wait to meet her (and bug her, because that’s what I do. I bug my nieces to death).
A few weeks back, I’ve talked about how I’ve been throwing the idea of retiring from book blogging around. I’ve been thinking about it non-stop really and have decided to retire officially. If not that, I’ll at least be stepping back from book blogging to reevaluate what I’m doing. I’m projecting the end of June to July as my end date of blogging on this site. It’s honestly been great and a lot of fun. I’ll share more details as the date gets closer.
Now, I’m looking forward to May and all that it might bring.