I don’t usually set up a monthly/quarterly/seasonal/etc. TBRs because I’ve found them limiting and almost stressful in the past. However, this Spring I want to share some books that I own and checked out of the library that I want to read. I’ve also decided that trying to get them read before Summer begins will be a interesting and maybe “fun” challenge for myself.
So here are the books I want to read by Summer:
- Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez // Goodreads
- Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block // Goodreads
- Cress by Marissa Meyer // Goodreads
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger // Goodreads
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman // Goodreads
Have you read any of these books? Which books are you reading now or hoping to read soon?