August was another reading filled month! I wanted to tackle the rest of Marie Lu’s Legend series, but wasn’t able to get to them this month. I’m hoping I can read Prodigy and Champion this month.
Books Read: 8
- Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman
- The Reader (Sea of Ink and Gold #1) by Traci Chee
- Sacrifice (Serpentine #2) by Cindy Pon
- Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale (Season of the Sword #1) by David Adler
- The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
- Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (Moribito #1) by Nahoko Uehashi
- Into Aether (The Trinity Key #1) by L.M. Fry
- The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touch Queen #1) by Roshani Chokshi
I read a lot of books that are part of a series. I hadn’t noticed when I picked them up. Except for The Wrath & the Dawn – I knew the duology is complete so I won’t have to wait too long, but I’ll have to wait for the sequel for The Reader. Also, Sacrifice is the conclusion to Cindy Pon’s Serpentine series. It was so heart-wrenching!
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
- Risuko by David Adler
- To The Sky Kingdom by Tang Qi
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- All The Books Read & Final #ARCAugust Update
- One More Week To Go So Bring On The Books // #ARCAugust Update
- All The books & All The Fantasies // #ARCAugust Update
- Ten Books I Wish I Read As A Kid
- Month In Review // July 2016
- Hey, Books! Let Me Buy You!
- ARCs Here I Come // ARC August + Beyond
I took part in Read.Sleep.Repeat‘s ARC August challenge. I completed my goal of reading the five ARCs on my to-read list. I’m still doing the VASRP challenge and I keep forgetting to do the mini-challenges. I’ll try to catch up with those this coming week.
The niece is back in school, so I’ve returned to some sort of schedule. I’m now trying to accomplish as much as I can before I have to go pick her up from school.
I’m really looking forward to September. Some books I enjoyed are going to be released this month. But mostly I’m excited because it’s my birthday month! I’ll be turning 23. It’s crazy and weird.
How was your August? What are you looking forward to the most for September?