June was such a whirlwind! I can’t believe it’s already over. There was a lot of stuff happening in my life this past month.
Books Read: A whopping eight books/stories, plus three rereads! I think that’s the most I’ve ever read in a month. Go me!
- The History Major by Michael Phillip Cash // review // A short story/novella about a college student left confused and trapped within a History lecture
- Fire by Kristin Cashore // review // I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. It was a great read and I plan on keeping it in my personal library.
- Let The Wind Rise by Shannon Messenger // review // I can’t believe this series is over! I’m also pretty glad that I started it after book 1 and 2 were already out. If I had to wait it would have sucked.
- The Fortress and The Sea by Annie DelSignore //
- To The Sky Kingdom by Tang Qi // review to come //
- Limbo by Dan Watters // review to come //
- Warrior by Ellen Oh // review to come //
- King by Ellen Oh // review to come //
- Fruits Basket vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya
- Fruits Basket vol. 2 by Natsuki Takaya
- The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
The niece finished kindergarten this June! We’re all so excited and proud of her. I was scared I wouldn’t be able to entertain her all summer, but it’s going pretty well so far (mainly because my mom has moved in with us). The other niece has mastered the forward crawl and is now grasping things to sit up, including tables, couches, and people.
My short story, The View From The Other Side, is ready to be read and can be found over at Wattpad.
These past few days I’v had another “blogging mid-life crisis”, where I was wondering whether or not I should be doing this. I get these “blogging blues” every now and then. Like this week, I thought maybe I should combine my other blog with this one, but then I started thinking about new names. I like both of them. And then the inevitable question, why blog in the first place?
Hopefully I can resolve this question soon. I hate feeling like this.
That’s it for now! Here’s to another good month of reading, writing, and good experiences.