I forgot to make a wrap-up/monthly review post in February so I’ll be combining some of the things I would have included in that post in this one, particularly the books I read.
February and March has been pretty good reading months considering I was finishing up my school and course work. Although, I think I could have tried a little harder to read some more books this month since I finished school a few weeks ago.
Books Read In February:
- Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger // Goodreads // Review
- Shapeshifters by Laura bitterlich // Goodreads
Books Read In March:
- Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie // Goodreads // Review
- Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan // Goodreads // Review
I’m pretty happy that’ I’ve been able to keep up with reviews so far. I also feel that my reviews have gotten better…?(at least for me that is).
I do want to work on posting some more original content not related to any memes, although Top Ten Tuesday is my favorite and gets my brain working. This coming month, I want to continue working and brainstorming on more bookish content.
These are the books I definitely want to read this April:
- Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan // Goodreads // It’s the last book in the Sky Chasers trilogy and I’m nervous to read and finish it. I’m fifty pages in, but I’m stalling because I’m not sure if I want it to end!
- Walk on Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson // Goodreads // I’m a fan of her Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy and wanted to give this one a shot as well. Even though the title is kind of weird, the cover is beautiful and it’s a subject I’ve been wanting to read for a while now.
- Scholastic Book Fair // I went to the book fair with the niece. It was a week long and we went almost every day, just to browse! We also bought a few books that we were both happy with.
March was a really big month for me. I finished college. I started working on this blog more. I’ve been brainstorming how to make money and bring in income for myself from home. I’ve also been taking care of my two nieces almost full-time. I feel like I have a lot of things on my hands, even though at the end of the day I really don’t.
I’m looking forward to what this next month will bring. Have a good rest of your week. Be good!